How To Install A New Browser
When software needs to install a new browser in your computer it will auto-install without you needing to do anything
- First time installing the new browser it will take about 3 minutes (assuming you have a 100mbps/minute internet connection speed) because it needs to download around 300mbps in total.
- You have to wait till you see the message -" the browser is successfully installed."
- Once that is done, the pop-up message will disappear automatically.
- Next time when you start the software, it will re-check again to see if new browser is installed or not.
- Since the new browser was already installed, this time it will take less than 30 seconds to start new browser.
- In some of the software's it is programmed to close the other open browsers in your computer before starting a new operation.
Video Walk Through